1, wash hands before injection;
2. Check the type and dosage of insulin.
3, install insulin refill.
4. Premixed insulin should be well mixed.
5, install the needle for insulin injection pen.
6, check the injection site and disinfection.
7. According to the length of the syringe needle, it is necessary to pinpoint the skin and the angle of the needle. Most adult 4mm or 5mm needles do not need to be pinched vertically into the needle.
8. After the injection is finished, the needle is stuck for at least 10 seconds before being pulled out.
9. Put on the needle cap immediately after the injection and remove the needle from the injection pen and discard it in the covered hard shell container.